Thursday, March 09, 2006

Speaker check?

So after a few weeks of delay this project finally came abound. It gone through a few hilarious name nominations ranging from the melodramatic "Paradox Aquarium" to the utterly meaningless "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".

In the end we choose this and in cases this is a tribute to an open air bar in Melbourne where we had fun just lounging around. All in this entire project was launched more or less because separately we are lazy bums to write while if we can group together it would be a motivation to write and chronicle our beginning of an end. For myself I'm targeting 3 posts per week so it isn't too bad.

The irony is that if I don't start studying soon, the beginning of an end is going to end real soon: P I got an assignment due on 20th but that is quite reasonable compared to the business courses where they already have 2 or 3 assignment. However even under those conditions I would love to expand this blog into something nicer with: custom design, better layout, and the cliché "listening to" or "mood now or something".

In the end, my hope is that this project is going to be successful with my friends. Port Forward! *cough* sorry bad joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home