Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Basket Case

New phrase, new life, new girlfriend. Whoa, hold on the melodrama there, lest fantasy turns to nightmare. That was what happened. Reality never let one shred of fantasy stick. Even water are able to stick to glass, this is a fucking oil pool. I'd choose to be a realist anytime, thanks.

Oh yes you learn a lot of from a simple date. Such as light blubs that light up and just wont die. It resembles having sex or masturbate (your choice of one) while a spotlight shines on you. It all began harmless enough when I gone out on a meet someone. There were supposed three people, with me and the female (oh lets just call her Charming glasses, my god I'm mean.) and her friend. Charming glasses as the appropriate female is fashionably late. I'm of no concern for that but when she showed up, my hormones just died. Instant brain cramp. Fashion kills. I apologies for anyone who might be offended, but I DISTASTE hongkie fashion. I don’t hate the person or the choice as I understand fads are just another brainwash but this is just overkill. Sorry, I'm just not to share the sentiment of it. Not then, not now, not ever. Fine, I would be seen too harshly judging people by their appearance but for those who know better, I don’t. It does not change my opinion of her but attractions aren’t logical right? : P

Okay lets get back to the lunch. Charming Glasses had an instant boring welcome from me too, cause I would say as she mentioned I seem "unenergetic" and "down". Oh how true at then but that was not me at all. Not thanks to your fashion >.<. Alright, I was hungry, damned hungry and yearning for a memorable lunch. I made a quick snap excuse that I had a bad sleep but to no avail. In the end, it was both a bad start, yet as such it is only a start. Maybe it could get better?

"Where do you want to eat?" - Her

"Your choice"- Me

First blood! Opps, I let her choose. I had no idea then, but that was the forerunner to my doomed lunch. Yes it wasn’t the fashion. The fashion might be torture, but her choice of place killed me. She chooses the sushi bar in my campus which was not what I had in mind with a growling stomach but alas choices had been made and I am not the person to change it. Second Blood! She met her friends. OH.NO. Do takes note that we haven’t even sat down, Okay, it wasn’t a deal to be alone anyway, fine since this is somewhat of a meet and greet session why not make the best of it. Not that I have a choice. Her first friend was friendly enough but let’s just keeps to that XD. It was a typical affair with what's your name (which I forgot... as usual), where are you from (which I remember but wont tell: P), and the likes. No, if you were wondering I didn’t ask her age.

"When things want to go wrong, they will and with a bang" - Murphy's Law.

Another friend of hers showed up.

Apparently she is quite the socialite and she is lucky to a certain degree as those were ex-Taylorians. Oh yes big clue, go do your investigation. XD That in all "we" just sat together and have some chat, and the forty five minutes passed quite smoothly, not that I got a great deal of information nor was the best of meet session, but granted, it was not the worst. Hey at least no food spilled on her. Oh yes speaking of food, the chicken teriyaki was good, don’t take the salmon. Horrid. Pungent.

All in all, I can only say that it was bad because I dint even have a good lunch. Look on the bright side; at least I got her birthday. But with friendster nowadays, it was useless all the same.

Next time: Melbourne Commonwealth Games 2006 night of lights, the last laugh of a nerd and a new surprise girl. /gg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home