Sunday, March 26, 2006

Life. Exprience. No Regrets.

Some of you might already know of my interest in a particular female. However what has happened is not of importance. It is how one's choices are that dictates the results. For me, it has been a big pot of confusion and rewards.

Simply, I have made choices that at times may not be the best, yet each misfortune leaves a door open. A simple miscommunication that lead to a better understanding. Even then if you made a bad choice, what would it bring? I would say only a fool would want to cuddle in their sorrow and regret. I find each pass of time is an invaluable experience well learnt, even if it has cost more than lives.

An experience is not just a view, an image or a sentence to me. It is enlightenment to a soul. Realization of the big pictures, things around you and how they interact. The best one I tasted of recent is where one of my choice in a chat with her lead to maze of mirrors. Every decision you make repelled back to you, magnified. In the aftermath, and the confusion I stood in a void between earth and hell. Supposedly a horrific experience, yet I feel enlightened. I saw "it". The image some might call heaven that flashes across you. I disagree on it being heaven, I call it truth. I drifted back to earth in time but the experience stayed. A door that has always be in front of me, originally invisible and locked come into view.

Yesterday, the door leads me to a 4am relaxation in the park during the night. It was earthly at its best. Even if heaven opened their doors for me, I would stay. It did not present anything of amazement, but having her there, it was more any thrill or excitement. It was euphoria and comfort. Simple.

What brings forward from this door I have yet to see. But for all that it brings, life moves on for I have no regrets shall so it happen it is experience. By the Way, this is the surprise girl if anyone dint realizes.

To get an idea of what best connects to what I think and feel, White Shadows by Coldplay. Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home